Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Busy Baking Bee

I've been cooking up a storm lately and sadly it's been so buys that I've completely forgotten to take pictures, plus I'm just not used to taking pictures of everything I make anyway.

For those of you that follow my Pinterest also and know me, you are probably wondering why I'm pinning all this gluten free and super healthy stuff. Well it's not because I have a diet problem or I need a cure. I just think that taking away 'some' bready type things and making our diet more full of vegetables and other healthy things is good. We definattly still eat everything probably more than we need to but I'm trying hard to make meals during the week that are healthy and full of nutrition.
I also like making my own stuff so anything that everyone else buys at the store intrigues me to make from scratch. I'll let you know how all of it goes when I actually get around to making some of it.

So far I have tried the Coconut Flour Waffles and let me tell you they are pretty good. They really only have a slight difference in texture and flavor, if nobody knew they would think there was something different but not be able to place their finger on it.

I've also been using the bread in 5 minuets recipe with great results and wonderful taste.
So far from just the dough that you keep in the fridge i've made 1 crusty baguette, 1 batch of rosemary Cresent rolls and 2 batches of Cinnemon rolls (amazing) Most all of that was just thing weekend which because of being busy with Easter stuff I completely forgot to take pictures of all the goodness.

More on all that to come and I promise I will get pictures. I just need to get into the habit of taking them.



No comments:

Post a Comment