Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turkey sausage Tostada's


This recipe makes as many or as little as you want:

Small corn tortilla's
Ground turkey sausage (I made my own with ground turkey and a sausage seasoning from Penzy's)
baby spinach
shredded Mozzarella cheese
sour cream
salsa

First I got my corn tortilla's crunchy. I put mine in a cast iron skillet with a little oil
until bubbly and then let sit until crunchy, you could also do it in the over but I don't think they get crunchy. Of course you could also just buy already made tostada's but then you wouldn't be able to use them for anything else (I use mine for enchilada's also)

Top your tortilla's with 
cheese 
turkey sausage
spinach
a little more cheese
salsa
sour cream

If you want it extra spicy  you could add hot sauce also.

No comments:

Post a Comment