Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Getting rid of toxic things

I tried something different last week and I absolutely love it.
My mom told me about something she found on Pinterest (gotta love Pinterest)
using Milk of Magnesia in place of deodorant. I know this sounds really crazy but I thought I'd give it a try since my mom liked it.

Let me tell you that its awesome! Of course it won't take away the sweating, only very bad anti-perspirent does that, but it takes away the smell. IT DOES! I've used it for almost a week now and no smell at all, even yesterday when I was sweating cause it was so hot in the house.
Bonus..It's only $1.78 if you get the off brand, which is really the same anyway.
All you need is the Milk of Magnesia that is found in the isle of your grocery or pharmacy for constipation and a small spray bottle and ta dah.


Now I'm a very skeptical person about some things until I try it myself, but as I researched it I found out that Milk of Magnesia is an inorganic compound that is perfectly safe to use, it is mildly alkaline, bacteria cannot live in alkaline which is why it works so well as a deoderant. 
I found out you can also use it as a help for cankor sores and dandruff. Here is a link if you want to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_hydroxide. If you read the reviews on using it as deoderant, I have not found one person that says it doesn't work. 

Oh yeah another bonus is that you will always have a travel sized deodorant!



No comments:

Post a Comment