Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats in a name?


My first blog. What should it be about? What am I about?

Should it be about raising kids? 
I only have one that is three months old so I'm kind of new at the raising kids thing.
Should it be about DIY projects? I guess I could have some of that except I end 
procrastinating on the cool projects that take some time. 
How about food? I love to cook and try new recipes.

I've decided that its going to be about all the above and things I like to talk about.
I 'm an old-fashioned gal that likes to go back to the basics,  I like home made food and doing things                       from scratch not convenience. But I also love the modern relevance of things today. I love being in style whether its my house or my clothing. I like being on the "cutting edge" of things, it should be a good mixture of both I think.

Why the name? "Like a Breeze Gently"? I guess I thought of what I love, my style. One of my favorite things is to see white curtains blowing in the wind, its so relaxing. I have the airy beach theme in my house with light color palettes and soft things. I like my clothes to feel light and airy too, probably why I don't like winter clothes, I feel so confined in them...give me a pair of shorts a light flowy shirt and flip flops and I'm a happy girl. I love light streaming through the windows and the windows open for a cool breeze to blow through. 

So you see, that is why I just had to name my blog for what my life is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment